[Heeplist] Paul Newton to appear on new Chris Rainbow CD

Iain Barnes i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Mon Dec 19 15:47:05 EST 2016

You're right Dave, I just replied to Bobs post but I could see that could
cause confusion.

This is the details to order the Paul Newton/Chris Rainbow CD Licence to
Rock

Finally some news on where to order this CD.  It is on to way to CD Baby so
maybe try there first.  However you can request a signed copy from
www.arenasoundandvision.co.uk   Simply click on order and fill in the form,
just request a signed copy and you will get a response with total cost and
method of payment if you want to go ahead with the purchase.  It was only
£12 for me but obviously if shipping to the US it will be more for postage.

Iain

That's really not a proper headline with Ritchie Blackmore having put
Rainbow back together with a new Live album and DVD out, and 4 new concerts
set for 2017.  DaveS.

On December 19, 2016, at 11:56 AM, Iain Barnes <i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com>