[Heeplist] Steph Fontaine

Dale Fredericks dalhel at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 6 16:23:18 EST 2016

And here a small piece from Wikipedia

In July 1986, he accepted as the vocalist for Uriah Heep's United States
and Canadian tour, but in September of same year he left the band.
According to Mick Box: "He had a great voice but his discipline was
something else. He'd go for a walk during rehearsals and then get lost.
He even missed a gig in San Francisco once!

Hope this helps y’all

I saw this tour in Los Angeles. They played the Country Club in Reseda and I first thought it was still Pete Goalby singing (their voices were similar), but found out later that it was Steph. I feel very fornunate to have seen all the vocalists for Heep….NOT SLOMAN !!!!!
Needless to say, Fontaine did a decent job with the Heep material and it was a good show.

Dale :-)>