[Heeplist] What are Heepsters on the Web up to now?

Martin Turk martindturk at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 20:56:31 EST 2016

I was drinking in a pub in Henley-on-Thames, UK a year ago and got chatting with a bloke whom I thought I recognised. It turned out he was the drummer for Rick Wakeman on that album - they toured the world six times with that show.

He asked me about my musical persuasion and I told him "Uriah Heep". Ha! He said he auditioned for them once but never got the job!

He died not many months ago. R.I.P. (I'll let you know his name if I can remember it). Peace n love.