[Heeplist] What are Heepsters on the Web up to now?

Dale Fredericks dalhel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 30 14:14:29 EST 2016

Bob, I am still here and I care about the 20 year anniversary of the list, just didn't realize that the years have gone by so quickly !!!  We both have fulfilled our dreams of meeting the band and actually appearing on stage with them ( Trenton ).  BTW, the new LF's album is fantastic and John shines as always. Enjoy it when you get it !!
Dale :-)>

Sent from my iPad