[Heeplist] Paul Newton gig last Saturday

Pete Wharton heeppete at sky.com
Mon Oct 31 07:54:47 EDT 2016

Last Saturday I went to Paul's hometown where he'd arranged a cancer charity
fundraiser in his local British Legion (Veterans Association?) hall
featuring his local band and support from Phil Baker and Natasha Julian. It
was a great fun night with the band playing covers of a range of songs. No
Heep though, apart from Phil doing The Wizard whilst waiting for Natasha to
get ready and the whole band did The Wizard again at the end. Fantastic to
see Paul just jamming along to Roadhouse Blues as he didn't know it. Anyway,
I took a few short videos from my phone of some bits of the gig. I have done
no editing, so you will see people walk in front of the camera (especially
Phil's daughter!) and strange zooms and wobbles :) Not all the songs are
complete versions. So if you copy and paster the link below, you should be
able to download and peruse. I hope it works, if not just let me know and
I'll try and figure another way of doing it. I'm trying to avoid putting on
Youtube.

Cheers,

Pete

https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApHnQdI-cbG8abnw4DsLjIpu2dc