[Heeplist] Ozzy's boneyard

David Wilkes dwbrocks at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 8 18:35:35 EDT 2016

Thanks guys, I wanted to give Heep their much deserved airplay. I could only do one Heep song, so what better than including that little gem of ozzy's with Lee and Bob. Spread eagle and shotgun messiah were bands I played along with when I was out in Hollywood back in the 80s, they aren't together anymore like Heep. My band is still together but we never got the big break, so we play bars and benefit festivals. I had to keep it politically correct on ozzy's channel so I couldn't say how ozzy screwed them over. If I had more choices I would have played selections off of sonic origami of even more importantly, conquest!

Dave Wilkes Booth  ;p>  👯
wilkesbooth.com