[Heeplist] Ozzy's boneyard

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Oct 7 08:05:45 EDT 2016

Holy Crap, David that is awesome!! Unfortunatley many of us missed the
announcement, including myself because not everyone on the list sees
original posts by Yahoo posters.  I only see them if I go to the Heepster
page.

So
What is the Schedule?????

Madman you should check this out, David is also a musician that is on our
list with CDs that have been released.

On 10/7/16, 7:25 AM, "Ed Halliburton" <ehallib at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Do you know the schedule for Saturday or Monday?  I missed yesterday and I
> would really like to hear your selections.

Ed

-----Original
> Message-----

Heeplist mailing