[Heeplist] Ozzy's boneyard

David Wilkes dwbrocks at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 12:15:22 EDT 2016

Hey everyone, does anyone listen to Sirius xm and their channel ozzy's boneyard? I entered to be an ultimate sinner guest dj and was chosen to have 5 songs played with me talking about them. I just finished recording and the show will be played today, Saturday and Monday. I chose to play you said it all by ozzy, bob easily, and lee keepsake, and of course Randy rhoades, and I followed it up with the way that it is with the aforementioned daisley and kerslake, and talked about how great Heep is and their 45 year catalog. Check it out if you get a chance

Dave Wilkes Booth  ;p>  👯
wilkesbooth.com