[Heeplist] Zurich 71

Jeremy Stewart jeremystewart22 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 14:14:38 EDT 2016

Thanks Tapio!!! I was wondering.. I still have a lot to get, but I
definitely brighten up when I see posts about vintage Heep material.
Good thing I didn't fall for this one.
Going to get things downloaded properly and be done with it.
Sorry I don't post much, i have in the past few years become physically
disabled and it is hard for me to do much of anything.
It's great to hear about the download page.. I will be listening to some
"new" Heep so to say, as I only own one Heep bootleg, which is probably a
boot of a boot.. still great stuff..
Birds of Prey,  BBC  sessions 1971/72.