[Heeplist] New BMG releases review

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 09:34:14 EDT 2016

Bob,
I think you need to bring out the boat oar again and start stirring up this
list!!

I usually don't buy anything re- done , re- mastered , best of's etc.
I understand the sound quality is improved and I understand the hype behind
it all but, you're still getting the same songs again and again.

I think  only " best of" record I own from Heep is the ole vinyl lp .vol.
1. That's  going back a few years now.

Thanks Tapio for your review, you're Heep knowledge is always appreciated .
Don