[Heeplist] Mick confirms new album work has started via FB post

Scott Manion scottmanion at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 16 07:58:24 EDT 2016

Mick's recent post to the Uriah Heep FB page:
"Another beautiful walk with Iggy in the park before driving to Phil's for
some song writing!
And so it begins as we head toward a new album! 'Appy days!"

Anyone who also follows the band's FB feed  knows that Mick posts pic's of
his dog Iggy during walks through the park, in streams and ponds.

Glad to hear they are starting the process of developing new material.
Scott