[Heeplist] Remasters Query

Philip Birtwistle pjaybe at sky.com
Fri Sep 16 06:53:43 EDT 2016

First post here, having discovered the list via the Pledge campaign and a little digging on the website.

Just got the rather splendid looking ...very 'eavy very 'umble set through the door and was looking at the "previously unreleased" tracks on disc two. Some of them seem to almost match the versions on the Sanctuary Expanded De-Luxe version I have. Does anyone know if the differences in the takes or the mixes?

Also, will the subsequent (must buy) reissues also be coming out via Pledge or through regular retailers??

"I believe in a better world, a brighter world, a safer world,
a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."