[Heeplist] THE LIVES THEY LIVED; The Ratt Trap (nhc)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 03:08:57 EDT 2016

Don't know much about the Glam rock bands, I hear " Round and Round on the
Rock station, good guitar riff, I like that tune ,
But that's all I know about RATT, I can't remember where I was musically
when the glam rock band era was big. Heep for sure, defeninatley not Def
Leppard, they pissed me off at a concert with Heep as the opener.
We got up and left after Heep were finished, they totally screwed Heep.
Never forget it!!
Don