[Heeplist] Interview

Knut Svendsen knutsvendsen at icloud.com
Fri Jul 29 04:56:33 EDT 2016

Agree, Bobby. I went to see Bruce Springsteen last night. Sell-out show, 37,000 people, and they played The River in it's entirety (just like Heep doing Demons and Wizards). What's great about Bruce is that he is true to himself. He hasn't really changed since the 1970s and it works for him. Heep should get back to their roots - not copying LAY or DM, but not breaking the line from the original Heep. I thought Abominog and later Raging Silence were major breaks/shifts in type of music Heep played, and not for the better. There have been flashes, like Sea of Light, but now, when the fans that come to the shows are hardcore, why not get back on track and give us what originally attracted us to the band?

Knut

np Born to Run