[Heeplist] Hope for your support

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 30 23:00:47 EDT 2016

Is this Heep related as of the band? no well maybe depending on how you look at it when you see. I will say it has a connection for the past. so in some way I guess that is a Heep connection.. Yoou be the judge and I hope you will order our Ep Twisted Tapestry. You can order a CD old school or go green and get a download here r i tunes etc. If you do happen to get a down load e mail me off list so I can tell you what the connection is. If you get the CD and open it you will see. All will be revealed. My band did what we like to call a tourcation and even did a little TV interview on Long Island new york. There is a you tube of that to. For now here is the AWESOME link and I hope we can get some support, as I said you order the CD you will see it if you get a down load contact me. ok here you go

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/twistedtapestry2

MADMAN aka Merrick

p.s. Uriah Heep forever