[Heeplist] Info on new Heep & related releases

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Sat Jul 16 04:39:42 EDT 2016

Did you get my original mail on this topic? Kevin didn't include that in
his mail sfor some reason so I understand it was not clear what was
being talked about. It would be a good thing to do to avoid any
confusions especailly when it seems that still not all are recieving all
list mails.

Best is to check out www.uriah-heep.com or www.heepfiles.net for all
details. All Heep albums from "The Bronze era" will be re-released in
2016-2017 and this anthology is not a re-release altough of course there
are tens of similar kind of best of compilations released before. This
however is the first from BMG who now have the rights to most of Heep
back catalogue.

---
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi