[Heeplist] Heeplist

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 07:20:51 EDT 2016

I love that particular set because I was there.  As a matter fact Mike Taylor and myself were in the front of the line. The security guard saw our Heep festival  laminates that we were  wearing.  He thought they were all access passes and we actually got into the section in the balcony were the family members sat.
That night they did a killer acoustic set and live version of Pilgrim. Also, Bernie did a duet with the woman from mostly autumn.

I heartily recommend that you check out the reviews in the liner notes. Thank you for bringing this up and giving me a chance to relive some memories.

Bob Winward