[Heeplist] Heeplist

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 17:37:31 EDT 2016

I can tell you as a fairly new to the list " Outsider". I think I may have
hit the " Nail on the Head" to the problem?
There are only a few on the list that are good about posting and
responding  to the list. Bob is one of them.
Personaly,  " One way or Another" if someone responds to me fine, if not, "
I won't Mind", I don't take it personally, But if someone addresses me with
a direct question, I will take the effort to be curtious and respond to
them.
I know of others that tried being a part of the list and found this to be
an issue .
It doesn't take much to be curtious to say something in response to
someones thoughts, ideas or direct questions they may have to fellow
Heepsters.
Keep it Hard!  ( musically speaking)
Don