[Heeplist] Blackmores Rainbow nhc

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Tue Jun 21 17:01:00 EDT 2016

It's from 2016 over last weekend RItchie is the only member from before, the bass player and drummer are from Blackmores Night, the singer is from and band called Lords of Black and hes amazing sounds a bit like Dio and the keyboard player is from Stratovarius  and they play equal Rainbow and Purple songs. This is from the first of 3 concerts scheduled which might be all they do. They're filming them all for a later DVD and CD to be released later this year.  Still the second night turns up since they did a few different songs. DaveS