[Heeplist] What kind of Circle of Hands is this?

Norbert von Fransecky news at musikansich.de
Wed Jun 1 18:36:05 EDT 2016

I shot an Uriah Heep record on a flew market a couple of days before -
and I’m not sure about it’s character. So I ask the collected knowledge
of Heepters on this list if you can tell me more about my prey. It is
easy to find in the net.

For example:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/URIAH-HEEP-CIRCLE-OF-HANDS-CD-STARLINE-MEDIA-ENTERTAINMENT-NEW-/111782068592

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Uriah-Heep-Circle-of-Hands-The-Early-Years-/271977076735

https://www.amazon.de/Circle-Hands-Uriah-Heep/dp/B004PDJNZQ?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

The title is “Circle of Hands” with the Sub-Title “The early Years”.
What is nonsense as there are 4 tracks from “Sonic Origami”, 3 from “Sea
of Light”, 3 from “Demons and Wizards” and only 1 each from “Look at
yourself”, “Magician’s Birthday”, “Very eavy” and “Return to Fantasy”.

All tracks seem to be live Versions with Bernie on Vocals.

There are no real liner notes. But one sentence in the booklet reads
like: “Some of the tracks on this album are Re-Recordings made by the
original artists or one or more members of the original group”.

Does anyone know what kind of recordings are on this album.

Norbert

--
Norbert von Fransecky
*musikansich.de*