[Heeplist] Heep summer

Terje Pedersen terjped at hotmail.com
Sun May 29 06:26:43 EDT 2016

I will most definately go to see them live at the Gressvik Summerparty in
Fredrikstad Norway on the 5th of August. Maybe Ken also will be there, he
played there many times and is a friend of the guy arranging it I think.
Saw Ken playing there with Glenn Hughes some years ago and it was awesome.

Terje