[Heeplist] Heep summer

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sun May 29 00:50:22 EDT 2016

I did that in 2001 saw them 3 times then went to Trenton for Heepvention where they showed up to hang out with us and play easy living, also an electric show and an acoustic show, then to London for two more shows and a couple John Lawton shows, it was an amazing couple year's. Haven't been able to go see them again till last year and they were great with the current lineup they rock the hardest they ever have. Dave S.

On May 28, 2016, at 7:42 PM, Jeremy Stewart <jeremystewart22 at gmail.com> wrote:

I would go to as many shows as I could afford, that is if they would come
back to the USA.