[Heeplist] More sad news. NHC

Shaun Roberge roberge_rocket at yahoo.ca
Tue May 24 12:09:43 EDT 2016

More sad new today.  Gord Downie, vocalist and frontman of the iconic Canadian band The Tragically Hip was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer back in December.  For the past 30 years he has brought great joy to people all over the world with his original lyrics and hypnotic stage performances.  Even with this huge obstacle, a new album and tour are happening this summer.  I know I'm not alone in wishing Gord the best of luck in the months to come. Play them if you got them.

Shaun R.