[Heeplist] Sharon Osbourne NHC

Scott Manion scottmanion at earthlink.net
Wed May 11 20:03:07 EDT 2016

Sharon Osbourne separates from Ozzy Osbourne virtually the minute after he comes off of the final Black Sabbath Tour...
Forever reinforcing everything that everyone has  ever said about her that she was rinsing him out for everything she could get from him and then leaving him when the ride was over.
She defines Gold Digger in every way.

Hoping Ozzy can get on with a loving companion for the remainder of his life.  For someone who has followed Black Sabbath since Masters Of Reality in the seventies, Black Sabbath is the sound track of my life (along with Heep of course).  Ozzy is as family as Mick so this one stings.

Really bad Kharma, Sharon!  You'll get yours!

Thanks for indulging my editorial moment!  And, apologies to all I've offended with this one!
Scott