[Heeplist] Spin off question

Filip Björner filip.bjorner at live.se
Fri Apr 22 01:32:40 EDT 2016

The beat core in the song "I Can See You" sounds as a fresh and hard spin off from the song "All My Life", and I think it is a nice way to bring some of the legacy from the old classical era in to the new classical era. Have ayny of you detected similar spin offs in other songs on the five latest heep studio records?
And I dont mean this like when Mick is flirting with Magicians Birthday just for a few seconds on his guitar. I mean it as a main thing in a whole composition.
Filipnp Outsider