[Heeplist] (nhc)

Ron Mann ronmann at windstream.net
Mon Apr 11 00:43:58 EDT 2016

Knut I can only say that I for one know how this feels since I've had to deal with the same thing over 30 years ago and I will not go into details.    It takes years to recover from the feelings that come along with it and we also tend to blame ourselves thinking we could have done something to prevent it.   I hope you are able to deal with it better than I was and in time understand what we can't control.

Ron

Hello Heepsters,

This week my younger brother Thomas chose to end is life. Like me and my older brother he has a big Heep-fan. Growing up we didn´t have much money so it was always a fight for who would get the latest album for Christmas or a birthday. My first album was Return to Fantasy. Thomas´first album was Innocent Victim. So tonight I´m playing the album in tribute to my brother - cool if someone did the same.

Sorry to bother you guys. There are still some many taboos with regards to suicide and somehow it helps me to talk about it.

Knut