[Heeplist] (nhc)

staf.p at skynet.be staf.p at skynet.be
Sat Apr 9 14:17:57 EDT 2016

I am sorry for you loss Knut, it is terrible, loosing a relative. I have you and your family in my thoughts and of course, i will play that album tonight. It is the first Heep-album i ever bought. Take care my friend.

I am sorry, Knut.  Part of being a Heepster, I believe, is to be able to support each in times like this..  How tragic for you and your family.  I will certainly play IV in honor of your brother.  Perhaps he will be listening.  Take care of yourself and your family.EdHappy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5-------- Original message --------From: Knut Svendsen Date: 04/09/2016 11:01 AM (GMT-05:00) To: Heepsters Mailing List Subject: [Heeplist] (nhc) Hello Heepsters,This week my younger brother Thomas chose to end is life. Like me and my older brother he has a big Heep-fan. Growing up we didn´t have much money so it was always a fight for who would get the latest album for Christmas or a birthday. My first album was Return to Fantasy. Thomas´first album was Innocent Victim. So tonight I´m playing the album in tribute to my brother - cool if someone did the same.Sorry to bother you guys. There are still some many taboos with regards to suicide and somehow it helps me
to talk about it.Knut_______________________________________________Heeplist mailing listHeeplist at travellersintime.comhttp://travellersintime.com/mailman/listinfo/heeplist_travellersintime.comTravellers in Time Websitehttp://www.travellersintime.comOfficial Uriah Heep Websitehttp://www.uriah-heep.com_______________________________________________Heeplist mailing listHeeplist at travellersintime.comhttp://travellersintime.com/mailman/listinfo/heeplist_travellersintime.comTravellers in Time Websitehttp://www.travellersintime.comOfficial Uriah Heep Websitehttp://www.uriah-heep.com