[Heeplist] New record?

Scott Manion scottmanion at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 6 22:25:25 EDT 2016

Is there anyone who can answer the question of whether they have recorded
anything?  Sounded as if they took the time off to do some new album stuff
but not a peep from them on anything they have done or are working on.

They don't need something new out right away given the strength of Outsider.
But it sounded as if work on a new album was imminent after the cruise.

Who's got any insight?