[Heeplist] David Byron T-Shirt

Lars Nonstad lars at dek-rek.no
Thu Mar 31 01:00:25 EDT 2016

I see that someone ask about the quality of the t-shirts.
I can only say that they are very good! We have compared several qualities for many years, but no-one beats the price and quality of this special kind of t-shirt.
Technical information: Our best selling original t-shirt in high quality. 100% combed cotton, single jersey. Reinforced neckband, 4- layer collar rib and shoulderband. Double stitching around neck and stiched sleeves. Pre-shrunk for stability. :-)

Lars