[Heeplist] Only 1 original member?

todd klun toddklun at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 21:53:39 EDT 2016

here are some bands I have recently seen with one original member ,
THE GUESS WHO , bass and drummer original, BOSTON , the guitar
player/writer is all thats left of original , Whitesnake was always
David Coverdale and who ver he could get to be in the band .. Deep
Purple was just here , and plenty of debate on what Line up is
original .. HEART started as a band with out Ann & Nancy Wilson , but
is now those two with a ever changing back up band .. The WHO is now
the two. Besides AEROSMITH , I cant really think of any other band
from "thoe good old days"that has "original" line up .. Little River
Band has absolutely zero original members due to legal manuvers ..
(originals are in "The Other Guys") ..Black Sabbath on tour with
different drummer , Cheap Trick ? New drummer..  The way I see it is
like this : If you like a band and the way they rock or roll , go see
them , buy a new album . Maybe the band has changed some . Do the new
members pull it off ?? Yeah I saw the Foghat line up , it wasnt that
good to me. Saw Dr Hook with only Ray and some bar band he threw
together and it passed.. At least the music is still being played