[Heeplist] [Bulk] Re: Only 1 original member?

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Thu Mar 24 22:51:45 EDT 2016

1975 was the year I graduated high school so I say it was around 74 and early 75 through 77. There was a place Straight Ahead Sound that was a recording studio down stairs and a concert hall upstairs that held about 200 people all seated, it was a movie theater before this. A very nice place to see the local bands play concerts a lot of them left for LA at the end of the 70s that place was closed down because it gathered to many people hanging around it was on EL Cajon Blvd in ,LA Mesa, I had some friends that lived in the apartments right next door. The good old days gone forever.

Sent from my Fire

On March 24, 2016, at 4:32 PM, Wayne Catalde <2robcatway at att.net> wrote:

> It's funny to see Ratt mentioned, they once lived in El Cajon and one of
> my best friends was their fill in drummer, and he also played with Jake E
> Lee, I used to go listen to them jamming. I bought pot from the singer for
> Ratt, they were called Mickey Ratt then. DaveS

I saw Jake play at a friends birthday party in front of about 20 friends,
this would have been summer 1975.