[Heeplist] Only 1 original member?

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Wed Mar 23 22:05:39 EDT 2016

Guns N Roses has reunited with Axl, Slash and Duff. I'm sure they'll soon be
coming to a stadium near you. I think Axl owns the name now, but I'm sure
the other guys will be well paid.

Skynyrd has Rossington, but Ricky Medlocke was also an original member. He's
one of their guitarists now, but was the original drummer. Skynyrd doesn't
have much choice as most of the original members are dead.

Foreigner often tours with no original members as Mick Jones does just
select shows. Other than Jones and Lou Gramm, I don't think I could name any
other original members anyway.

Funny thing about Mike Love is he's actually singing with Brian Wilson on
Wilson's solo tour this year.

Dave