[Heeplist] Only 1 original member?

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:02:21 EDT 2016

Hi Scott,
Good qeuestion.
I couldn't think of any, but did some research.
I think Axl Rose is currently still touring under the name Guns n Roses,
without original members .
Mike Love from Beach Boys is still touring.

Mick Jones from Foreigner I think and I the remaining guy from Lynyrd
Skynrd. ( Larry Rossington)

Bill Payne ( little Feat)
Not too many anyway, maybe more?
Cheers,