[Heeplist] Ken to play UK

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Mar 17 07:54:53 EDT 2016

I will have to reread the interview, as I consider High and Mighty Heep's
most progressive album and one of my favorites.  Just listening to the song
Midnight gives me goosebumps, even 40 years later.  Footprints in the snow
is a haunting ballad, then there are 2 outstanding rockers  One Way or
Another and Cant Keep a Good Band Down (I always felt Heep should open shows
with this one)  Lastly one of the best guitar songs ever, with the lead and
slide, Weep in Silence!!

As a bonus, this one is last recording of Heep with David Byron on vocals,
for that reason alone, it should be treasured and cherished!!

Any how many of you, like myself, came home from a Heepvention weekend
singing "I'm so sorry for the things I've done...." (confessions)  lol!

Bob All Heep is Good Heep Winward