[Heeplist] Did Heep retire or just the heepsters

Terje Pedersen terjped at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 14:57:46 EST 2016

Its rather interesting to read the different opinions on how people wanna
follow their favorite band(s)
Some needs to know what colour underpants Mick Box wear every day, and some
share my disgust with facebook and their like.
Think back to the early days, when You were young and got goosebumps when
You opened a music magazine or newspaper and saw some article about Heep,
how exiting it was when You opened a magazine and saw there was a Heep
poster as centerfold :-)
You didn’t always know there was a new record coming out even until You
spotted it in the store and almost wet yourself with excitement and grabbed
it like a Grizzly catching a salmon, drooling on the way home to listen.
I was never the one to stalk my heroes, and I rather let them live their
lives and listen to their music as much as I can. But that’s just me, the
main thing for  us all is the love of music and that’s the important stuff,
not facebook or twitter or any other shady service which wanna know if u got
a regular stomach or not ;)
Many years ago I heard something called hip hop, I hated it...cuz I like
Heep hop haha :D

Terje