[Heeplist] Did Heep retire or just the heepsters

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Mar 8 07:45:49 EST 2016

Filip, first off,  I am happy to see you posting again on the list.  Whats
it been 10 years?  I always enjoyed your posts and perspective.  In
re-reading what I wrote below, it sure sounds grim, but still an accurate
assessment of my perception of the list, until the past week.

As you may remember, I always had the ability to enflame or inspire (no
middle road) and it appears I got results, the list is soaring again.  We
are no longer Maggots, we have evolved into beautiful Fireflys's, our wings
spread, soaring loftily once more in the beautiful skies of Heepterdom!!!