[Heeplist] NHC - Jono

Stan From Home evens78 at chartermi.net
Fri Mar 11 10:35:44 EST 2016

I just discovered a new band (for me anyway), from a website I frequent -
melodicrock.com
Called Jono from Sweden, they have two albums out Requiem from 2013, and Silence from 2015. So far I think they sound excellent, very good musicians, tight sound and vocals. For me, they sound a lot like Queen, especially the vocals, and certainly very professional sounding. I recommend you give them a listen. Both are available on digital Amazon and 30 second samples are available for each song.

Stan