[Heeplist] Did Heep retire or just the heepsters

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:10:28 EST 2016

Hi Dave,
Good to hear:))
I think they will surprise us again, especially now that Davey has settled
in a little , feeling more comfortable with the band.
I think a good comfortable setting amongst band members usually increases
the creatiivity and brings out a positive vibe.

It will be a challenge to follow up Outsider though,
Not saying they won't be able to achieve this musically, but the way it was
recorded has a special feel of spontinaity, that kind of makes it stand out.
Don