[Heeplist] Box solo

RICHARD Barrett rich937 at msn.com
Tue Mar 1 20:53:38 EST 2016

Hi everyone. I took my current bride to see Heep last year. The last time I saw them was 40 years ago with David Byron. They are now  even better than I remember! (She evenliked them.) I have to say the guitar work on the Magician's Birthday was awesome andhas to be my favorite.The Heeplist has been interesting, to say the least. I had forgotten Doogie sang for Rainbow.
Thanks everyone for bringing back memories.
Rick Barrett