[Heeplist] Did Heep retire or just the heepsters

Terje Pedersen terjped at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:09:55 EST 2016

Speaking for myself I hope the list wont die since I am allergic to Facebook
and all that other crap out there.. that said it would be nice to read about
bands and such but I have no interest in seeing what elderly women had for
breakfast or what kind of socks they are currently knitting ;)   also I
don’t like the big brother feel of it all..so long live the list :)

Terje

PS: I love Sea of Light, I think it’s the best Heep album outside the
classic lineup by far...