[Heeplist] Heeplist Digest, Vol 147, Issue 7

Chris Aug chrisaug at charter.net
Sun Mar 6 20:44:00 EST 2016

   1. Re: Did Heep retire or just the heepsters (Bob Winward)

I am in the U.S. and just really started getting into The Heep in the last
couple of years.  I knew the name but really didn't know any of the music.
I bought the Box o' Heep CD set when it came out and haven't stopped
listening to them since!  I can't seem to get enough!  I was VERY
disappointed that I missed them when they came into CT last year.  I had
FRONT ROW CENTER tickets for their show but we ended up getting a really bad
snow storm and I couldn't get out of my driveway (they didn't cancel the
show).  Was so bummed!  I don't know if I will ever get a chance like that
again.  In the meantime I am enjoying the h*ll out of their music.  I have a
whole bunch of DVDs I bought including the Birthday Celebration which is
PHENOMENAL.  So the answer for me, Bob, is NO!  This Heepster is not dead!