[Heeplist] Demons Eye - under the neon - SHC

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Mon Feb 22 20:19:24 EST 2016

I have it. It's actually pretty good. Mostly covers of songs from bands the
original Vampires were in. This was the nickname of a bunch of musicians
that hung out at the Rainbow in LA when they weren't touring. It included
Alice Cooper as well as Keith Moon, John Bonham, John Lennon, Harry Nillson
and others - unfortunately many of whom are deceased.

I've read a couple interviews with Cooper and Johnny Depp about the
recording sessions, and there were some amusing stories. Paul McCartney
plays on "Come And Get It", and Depp said he and Joe Perry were just looking
at each other in disbelief that they were actually getting to record with
McCartney. Kinda funny for 2 guys who are recognized world wide.

Dave