[Heeplist] Demon's Eye

Dale Fredericks dalhel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 22 22:12:41 EST 2016

Thanks for the original post about Demon’s Eye. I searched for them, found them, and downloaded “Under The Neon”. Good Stuff !!
I haven’t listened to the whole album yet, but can tell you that I found the Heep and Purple influences on two of the songs, right off the bat. “Five Knuckle Shuffle” could be the little brother of Easy Livin” and “Blood Red Sky” sounds a lot like Lay Down, Stay Down.

Have never really followed the career of Doogie White, but am impressed with his vocals and the overall sound of the band. Sorry it took so long for me to comment on the original post, but had to check them out for myself.

Thanks again !!!

Dale  (never get tired of discovering new groups !)