[Heeplist] Demons Eye - under the neon - SHC

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Feb 21 19:07:48 EST 2016

I saw it Stan, read it on my iphone.  I rarely reply anymore, since it seems
like it falls on deaf eyes! Lol!
I posted about a band called Winery Dogs a few months back and got little
feedback.  Then I discovered another band last month that has Lee Kerslake
on drums.  It came on my ipod while I was at the gym and it is killer, I
played it a lot when it first came out, but a lot of folk on the list didn't
seem to like it.  Very bluesy like Whitesnake, the Bergen Kerslake band.