[Heeplist] Demons Eye - under the neon - SHC

evens78 at chartermi.net evens78 at chartermi.net
Fri Feb 19 08:43:01 EST 2016

There is some Heep content (SHC), only in that some of the styles on
this CD sound influenced by Heep, especially a track called Five
Knuckle Shuffle". A lot of similarity to early Rainbow (as in Rainbow
Rising!!) and Deep Purple. Under the Neon, released in 2015, is their
second studio album, the first being "The Stranger Within" in 2011.
Before that, considered a Deep Purple and Rainbow tribute band.
I've only heard the first 6 songs so far (some twice!), but I know
I'll be listening to this one many times. Doogie White is tremendous
on the vocals! Great musicianship throughout, I can't recommend this
one enough. Truly think if you are on this list and you purchase this,
you will be very pleased.

There are some great, and accurate reviews on line, I've only seen
positive reviews, no filler, etc. digital download on Amazon for
$9.49.

Stan