[Heeplist] Heeplist Digest, Vol 146, Issue 8

Uriahheep southshore74 at juno.com
Thu Feb 18 13:21:49 EST 2016

Dear   Heep   Fans,,I  have  been  a  ultimate fan   since  they  were  Toe  fat and  the  Gods,,The   Rule...I  was   at  Central  Park  in  1974   (NYC)  in   3  feet  of  rain  when   Gary  Thain   was  Electrocuted in the pouring Rain.....I  have  every   Heep  Albums including  the   Black   Double   Album  a  masterpiece  in my   mind and  love   when   Roger Dean  did  the  covers made  the  Albums   stand  out  ..Magicians  Birthday   and  all  the  other  are  Great.   albums..I   loved  Byron  as  the  Front  man  and  have  seen  them  so  many  time,, loving  them  always  .   Heep   Forever...L..Sutton