[Heeplist] Uriah Heep Goldener Löwe LP with poster

Iain Barnes i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 31 12:27:21 EST 2016

I’m hoping my fellow Heepsters can help me out

I’m after buying the Uriah Heep Goldener Löwe LP with poster  but don’t want to pay as much as it will from sellers online.  If someone has this LP and is prepared to sell at a fair price I would be more than willing to buy it.  Ideally it MUST have the poster included.  I can buy without the poster at a lower cost but its the poster I’m after,  I may still be interested in a copy without the poster if I cannot track down a reasonably priced copy with the poster.

Any help would be appreciated

Iain

---