[Heeplist] Lucifers friend Sweden rock

Norbert von Fransecky news at musikansich.de
Sat Jan 23 08:33:12 EST 2016

Hello Bob!

It's nearly a Live Version of "Awakening". It features 10 Awakening
Songs (icl. three of the four new ones) plus "High flying laday" as
grande finale.
At the beginning of the record the band is announced with the words
live on stage "For the frst time in 28 years".

And then they are doing a very fine job of 60 minutes - I just posted a
review in our online mag (in german language)

http://musikansich.de/review.php?id=16622

Great that they are back

Norbert