[Heeplist] 1974

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Tue Jan 19 18:09:22 EST 2016

We, have talked so much over the past ten or more years on the list that it hard to get anything going again about past concerts and stuff that we have all Keith alerted the list of moved to facebook, I would love to see the list going again as I have forgot more that I learned over the years, so I hope we get some feedback from those that remember, because there is so much knowledge on the list I would hate to see people that have great interest in the band miss out, keep asking and posting your memories there's still a lot of us that like to read your posts and help out when we can. DaveS.