[Heeplist] Has anyone heard about a US Tour coming out of the Rock Legends Cruise?

Mika Thain Ashida mikathain at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 12:34:05 EST 2016

I was just telling you Uriah Heep flight to USA first that all I did not
say they have gig over there. I just said they flight back to London for
just one day then they will flight to USA, and also I did not know they
have gig or anything I only knew they go USA, but it was true they in USA
now for to join Rock Qruise starting in. Was I wrong I was just said only
what I know. That was they left Japan and they have only one day off then
will flight to USA. And that time you guys even not talk about Rock Qruise.
Now found it, so saying like a my info was not right and saying Uriah Heep
play for not like show,but I did not even said they going to have show in
USA or nothing like that, and l was and I am keeping saying all the time
they are in USA,
Mika Thain.

2016年1月19日火曜日、Bob Winward<uriahheep at comcast.net>さんは書きました: